Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stupid Stuff I've Done...

Well, I've done quite a few stupid things. Let's see, um, when I was three I fell down 24 stairs and was knocked out, when I was eight, I set a fire alarm off in a restaurant. (Hey, it said pull here!!).When I was 11, I blew a firecracker up in my eye, I was playing with my dog and tripped over a basket, hit a shelf, broke the shelf, and fell on the ground. I broke my arm trying to snowboard on a bunny hill, and almost cracked my head open doing a backflip off of our hottub wall. I was jumping off a balance beam over a pool and slipped off and did the splits on the wall. Yeah, so I don't have a lot of common sense. That's why I have a Savior.

6 comments:

Car said...

Okay, if there was one post that you could have a long list on, this would be it! Very funny! I think my fav is the firecracker or fire alarm.

Samantha said...

this is a really cool post. i didn't know all the stuff you did before the firecracker. sorry if i ever said you were dumb or stupid. truth is i've my share of stupid stuff too, including seeing what would happen if i poked a hole in the sprinkler pipe in the back yard. see, you are not alone.

Elly said...

so it must be that you think everything is stupid is bc u r trying to cover up your stupidity??? u definitely do need a Savior!!!

Drew said...

WOW Michael, about the picture. AHEM cough cough eeeewwww yuck ugh rockpoffel yuck. i jumped so high i made a hole in our roof. By the way, since you made me jump you have to pay for the hole.

Samantha said...

you really should add that time you fell on the basket, faith, the shelves, and then the couch. that was pretty amazing that you were able to hit all those things in one fall.

Samantha said...

shweet you added the fall. not to be mean but that is one of my favorites!